Nacogdoches Christian Academy's parent association is called The Fellowship. There are many ways that parents can get involved at NCA through The Fellowship. If you are interested in helping with any of the following committees, please call the office and let them know or fill out the form at the bottom of the page.
THE FELLOWSHIP'S mission is to further the goals of Nacogdoches Christian Academy by offering cooperative parent and teacher involvement in a supportive manner with the goal of helping each student achieve their own standard of excellence.
To build positve relationships between students, parents, teachers, the community and Nacogdoches Christian Academy.
To encourage parental involvement in school-related activities
To encourage and support the teaching staff
To support the school by providing volunteers for projects in and around the school campus
- Lunch Crew - Hot Lunch Servers
- Mom's In Touch - Prayer Group
- School Spirit - Fundraising
- Technology - Technological Improvements
- Hospitality - Spoiling our Teachers
- Teacher Appreciation - Thanking our Teachers
- Helping Hands - Improvement Projects
We hope to see each family represented in The Fellowship.
This is your organization and your voice within NCA!