Shorts, skirts, jumpers, and skorts should be an appropriate length (as children grow and mature, what was appropriate last year might not be appropriate this year). Shorts and skorts should not be shorter than where fingertips touch the thigh when standing straight.
- Shorts should be worn under dresses, jumpers, and skirts to allow for PE, playground activities, and circle time.
- Earrings, if worn at all, should be small, stud varieties with only one earring in each ear - no dangling or large earrings.
- Jewelry, if worn at all, should not be excessive -- we are not responsible for lost or broken items. This is also a safety issue.
- Pants (denim/navy/khaki) should fit properly and not “sag”. When necessary, wear a belt.
- NO EARRINGS should be worn in order to avoid distraction.
- NO UNNATURAL HAIR COLOR should be worn in order to avoid distraction.
- Tennis shoes should be worn to allow for activities in PE and on the playground. Please do not allow your child to wear sandals, flip-flops, church shoes, or hard-soled shoes to school.
- ABSOLUTELY NO COWBOY BOOTS OR OTHER HEAVY BOOTS AT SCHOOL. PLEASE, NO SHOES WITH SKATES IN THEM OR SHOES WITH NO BACKS. This is a safety issue.